I am not the typical forensic psychologist. My colleagues and I have developed a comprehensive, standardized, multi-step method (The Colorado Method of Forensic Evaluation, of CMFE) that takes rigor in forensic psychology to a whole new level.
In addition to the CMFE:
1. I will tell you the unvarnished truth, not just what you want to hear.
2. I work equally well for the defense and prosecution.
3. I meticulously test every client to make sure they are telling to truth.
4. I have expert knowledge in statutory law, case law, and psychological research.
5. I anticipate cross-examination to an extent you have not likely seen before.
6. I am used to answering tough questions in front of a lot of people in a personable and simple manner.